This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China, the “973 program” from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Charge-Transport Behavior in Aligned Carbon Nanotubes: A Quantum-Chemical Investigation†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 289–295, March, 2004
How to Cite
Yang, X., Chen, L.-P., Shuai, Z.-G., Liu, Y.-Q. and Zhu, D.-B. (2004), Charge-Transport Behavior in Aligned Carbon Nanotubes: A Quantum-Chemical Investigation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 289–295. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304481
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!