We acknowledge Lazar Kulikovsky (University of Potsdam) for fruitful discussions. This work was funded by the German Ministry of Science and Education. Further, financial support by the Fond der Chemischen Industrie is acknowledged. The work at Georgia Tech is partly supported by the US National Science Foundation (through the STC for Materials and Devices for Information Technology Research and through CHE-0342321) and the Georgia Tech Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics.
Suppression of the Keto-Emission in Polyfluorene Light-Emitting Diodes: Experiments and Models†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1097–1104, November, 2004
How to Cite
Yang, X. H., Jaiser, F., Neher, D., Lawson, P. V., Brédas, J.-L., Zojer, E., Güntner, R., Scanduicci de Freitas, P., Forster, M. and Scherf, U. (2004), Suppression of the Keto-Emission in Polyfluorene Light-Emitting Diodes: Experiments and Models. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1097–1104. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305012
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!