The authors acknowledge EPSRC for funding of this work under grant GR/R80919/01. T. O. is grateful for financial support from the Oji Paper Inc. (Japan). We acknowledge Dr. Robert Jacobs (SAF, Oxford University) for his assistance in AFM analysis. We are also grateful for useful discussions and suggestions from Dr. W. Huck (Cambridge University).
Spontaneous Formation of Ordered Lateral Patterns in Polymer Thin-Film Structures†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1081–1088, November, 2004
How to Cite
Okayasu, T., Zhang, H.-L., Bucknall, D. G. and Briggs, G. A. D. (2004), Spontaneous Formation of Ordered Lateral Patterns in Polymer Thin-Film Structures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1081–1088. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305014
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!