This work was supported by NSFC (50372030, 20025102, 20151001), the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China, and the state key project of fundamental research for nanomaterials and nanostructures (2003CB716901).
Down/Up Conversion in Ln3+-Doped YF3 Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 763–770, May, 2005
How to Cite
Yan, R. X. and Li, Y. D. (2005), Down/Up Conversion in Ln3+-Doped YF3 Nanocrystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 763–770. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305044
- Issue online: 26 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!