These investigations were financially supported by the Dutch Ministries of EZ, O&W, and VROM through the EET program (EETK97115). The work of X. Y. and J. L. forms part of the research program of the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI). We would like to acknowledge Philips for a generous gift of MDMO-PPV, Dr. M. T. Rispens for the synthesis of PCBM, Dr. M. M. Koetse (TNO) for the IPCE measurements, and Dr. S. C. J. Meskers for helpful discussions.
Relating the Morphology of Poly(p-phenylene vinylene)/Methanofullerene Blends to Solar-Cell Performance†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 425–434, May, 2004
How to Cite
van Duren, J. K. J., Yang, X., Loos, J., Bulle-Lieuwma, C. W. T., Sieval, A. B., Hummelen, J. C. and Janssen, R. A. J. (2004), Relating the Morphology of Poly(p-phenylene vinylene)/Methanofullerene Blends to Solar-Cell Performance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 425–434. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305049
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!