We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Shi-Cheng Tony Wang's helpful and enthusiastic discussions and support in this work. Y.-H. Ha thanks the National Research Council for a postdoctoral fellowship. We gratefully acknowledge Office of Naval Research and DARPA for financial support.
Towards a Transparent, Highly Conductive Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 615–622, June, 2004
How to Cite
Ha, Y.-H., Nikolov, N., Pollack, S. K., Mastrangelo, J., Martin, B. D. and Shashidhar, R. (2004), Towards a Transparent, Highly Conductive Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene). Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 615–622. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305059
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!