We thank O. Zrzavecka, D. Lysacek, and L. Valek for helping with the growth experiments. Research was supported by the Austrian Foundation for Advancement of Scientific Research (projects P-15155, P-15627, P-15629, and P-15630-N08). Part of this work was performed within the Christian Doppler Society's dedicated laboratory on Plastic Solar Cells funded by the Austrian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Konarka Austria GmbH. The support by NATO grant PST.CLG 978952 is also gratefully acknowledged. The work was also supported by the National Academy of Science of Ukraine under the program on basic research of structure and material properties on microscopic level. The work was also supported by the National Academy of Science of Ukraine under the research program “Nanostructured systems, nanomaterials, and nanotechnologies”.
Aggregate States and Energetic Disorder in Highly Ordered Nanostructures of para-Sexiphenyl Grown by Hot Wall Epitaxy†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 970–978, October, 2004
How to Cite
Kadashchuk, A., Andreev, A., Sitter, H., Sariciftci, N. S., Skryshevski, Y., Piryatinski, Y., Blonsky, I. and Meissner, D. (2004), Aggregate States and Energetic Disorder in Highly Ordered Nanostructures of para-Sexiphenyl Grown by Hot Wall Epitaxy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 970–978. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305065
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!