The authors thank the BBSRC-LINK scheme and ProMetic Biosciences Ltd (Cambridge, UK) for funding of the project, Heath Bagshaw (Department of Engineering Materials, University of Sheffield, UK) for the production of TEM images and EDS spectra, and Sheffield University Centre for Analytical Sciences for ICP-AES data.
Surface Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Core–Shell Particles†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 553–561, June, 2004
How to Cite
Carter, S. R. and Rimmer, S. (2004), Surface Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Core–Shell Particles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 553–561. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305069
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!