Prof. Y. Lifshitz is on leave from Soreq Nuclear Research Institute, Yavne 81800 (Israel).
Well-Aligned ZnO Nanowire Arrays Fabricated on Silicon Substrates †
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 589–594, June, 2004
How to Cite
Geng, C., Jiang, Y., Yao, Y., Meng, X., Zapien, J. A., Lee, C. S., Lifshitz, Y. and Lee, S. T. (2004), Well-Aligned ZnO Nanowire Arrays Fabricated on Silicon Substrates . Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 589–594. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305074
The work is supported by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR (CityU 1294/03E) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!