This research was supported by the US Office of Naval Research under grant N00014–99–1–0899 and the National Science Foundation under grant DMR-9904321. The authors gratefully acknowledge valuable conversations with S. Shiyanovskii and O. Lavrentovich, and thank the former for permission to include in Figure 3 a schematic rendering of a director profile based on results of their computer simulations .
Spatial and Orientational Templating of Semiconducting Polymers in a Cholesteric Liquid Crystal†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 329–334, April, 2004
How to Cite
Kang, S.-W., Jin, S.-H., Chien, L.-C. and Sprunt, S. (2004), Spatial and Orientational Templating of Semiconducting Polymers in a Cholesteric Liquid Crystal. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 329–334. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305083
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!