This research is supported by the National Science Foundation through grant CHE-0211029.
Lamellar Mesostructured Silicas with Chemically Significant Hierarchical Morphologies†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 507–512, May, 2004
How to Cite
Karkamkar, A. J., Kim, S.-S., Mahanti, S. D. and Pinnavaia, T. J. (2004), Lamellar Mesostructured Silicas with Chemically Significant Hierarchical Morphologies. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 507–512. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305085
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!