This work was supported by a grant from the Cross Enterprise Technology Development Program of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). We also thank the Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) fund of Los Alamos National Laboratory under the auspices of the United States Department of Energy for their support.
Synthesis and Characterization of Electrochromic Polyamides with Well-Defined Molecular Structures and Redox Properties†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 537–543, June, 2004
How to Cite
Gao, J., Liu, D.-G., Sansiñena, J.-M. and Wang, H.-L. (2004), Synthesis and Characterization of Electrochromic Polyamides with Well-Defined Molecular Structures and Redox Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 537–543. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305087
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!