The authors are grateful to Prof. Soo Young Park, Prof. Jang-Joo Kim, and Dr. Jeffrey F. Webb at Seoul National University for helpful discussions. This experiment was carried out using the facilities in the Research Institute of Advanced Materials at Seoul National University. The authors are grateful for a Brain Korea 21 scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Korea. This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2002-042D00077).
Single and Multiple-Step Dip-Coating of Colloidal Maghemite (γ-Fe2O3) Nanoparticles onto Si, Si3N4, and SiO2 Substrates†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1062–1068, November, 2004
How to Cite
Yoon, T.-S., Oh, J., Park, S.-H., Kim, V., Jung, B. G., Min, S.-H., Park, J., Hyeon, T. and Kim, K.-B. (2004), Single and Multiple-Step Dip-Coating of Colloidal Maghemite (γ-Fe2O3) Nanoparticles onto Si, Si3N4, and SiO2 Substrates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1062–1068. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305088
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!