We are grateful to P. Raynal for helpful technical assistance with the synthesis of 8T, Dr. H. Oughaddou for his support in J–V and EQE measurements, and CRMC-N laboratory at the Faculté des Sciences de Luminy in Marseille, France, for stimulating discussions and access to their AFM instruments.
Highly Efficient Hybrid Solar Cells Based on an Octithiophene–GaAs Heterojunction†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 810–817, May, 2005
How to Cite
Ackermann, J., Videlot, C., El Kassmi, A., Guglielmetti, R. and Fages, F. (2005), Highly Efficient Hybrid Solar Cells Based on an Octithiophene–GaAs Heterojunction. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 810–817. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305142
- Issue online: 26 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!