Initial research was carried out with the partial funding of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (Liquid Crystal MURI). The NSF-supported NIRT (ECS-0103297) is acknowledged for major support of this work. This material is also based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0208825. The Cornell Center of Materials Research (CCMR) and Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS) are gratefully acknowledged for partial support and for use of their facilities. The authors would like to thank Dr. Hilmar Körner and Dr. Tim Bunning for useful discussions.
Orientational Switching of Mesogens and Microdomains in Hydrogen-Bonded Side-Chain Liquid-Crystalline Block Copolymers Using AC Electric Fields †
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 364–370, April, 2004
How to Cite
Chao, C.-Y., Li, X., Ober, C. K., Osuji, C. and Thomas, E. L. (2004), Orientational Switching of Mesogens and Microdomains in Hydrogen-Bonded Side-Chain Liquid-Crystalline Block Copolymers Using AC Electric Fields . Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 364–370. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305159
- Issue online: 19 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!