The authors thank Roel van de Krol and Barbara van der Zanden (Delft University of Technology) for preparing the EBE TiO2 samples and John M. Warman for stimulating discussions. The research was supported financially by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
Singlet and Triplet Exciton Diffusion in a Self-Organizing Porphyrin Antenna Layer†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 992–998, October, 2004
How to Cite
Kroeze, J. E., Koehorst, R. B. M. and Savenije, T. J. (2004), Singlet and Triplet Exciton Diffusion in a Self-Organizing Porphyrin Antenna Layer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 992–998. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305181
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!