We gratefully thank Stéphanie Pasche and Firat Durmaz for synthesizing the polymers; Prof. Henry Baltes and Donat Scheiwiller for access to the clean room facilities; Dr. Gabor Csucs and Jost Lussi for support with the confocal laser scanning microscope; Dr. Janos Vörös, Laurent Feuz, and Marc Dusseiller for valuable discussions (all ETH Zürich). Dr. Paul Hug and Dr. Beat Keller, EMPA Dübendorf, are thanked for their help with the ToF-SIMS measurements. This work was financially supported by EPF Lausanne, ETH Zurich and the Swiss Priority Program on Nanotechnology (TOP NANO 21).
A Combined Photolithographic and Molecular-Assembly Approach to Produce Functional Micropatterns for Applications in the Biosciences†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 749–756, August, 2004
How to Cite
Falconnet, D., Koenig, A., Assi, F. and Textor, M. (2004), A Combined Photolithographic and Molecular-Assembly Approach to Produce Functional Micropatterns for Applications in the Biosciences. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 749–756. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305182
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!