The financial support of the Higher Education Authority, Science Foundation Ireland and the European Union NANOCOMP-Network Program, under contract no. HPRN-CT-2000-00037 is gratefully acknowledged. Furthermore, William Brennan of the National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science at the National University of Ireland, Galway is kindly acknowledged for providing mechanical test equipment.
High Performance Nanotube-Reinforced Plastics: Understanding the Mechanism of Strength Increase†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 791–798, August, 2004
How to Cite
Coleman, J. N., Cadek, M., Blake, R., Nicolosi, V., Ryan, K. P., Belton, C., Fonseca, A., Nagy, J. B., Gun'ko, Y. K. and Blau, W. J. (2004), High Performance Nanotube-Reinforced Plastics: Understanding the Mechanism of Strength Increase. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 791–798. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305200
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!