The financial support of this work by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) and Guangdong Science and Technology Council of China is greatly appreciated. XPS was carried out in the Center for Microanalysis of Materials, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which is partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under grant DEFG02-91-ER45439.
Template-Assisted Synthesis of Mesoporous Magnetic Nanocomposite Particles†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 345–351, April, 2004
How to Cite
Wu, P., Zhu, J. and Xu, Z. (2004), Template-Assisted Synthesis of Mesoporous Magnetic Nanocomposite Particles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 345–351. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200305455
- Issue online: 19 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!