On leave from the Laboratoire des Matériaux Moléculaires, CNRS, 2 rue Henri Dunant, 94320 Thiais, France.
Tunneling Current in Polycrystalline Organic Thin-Film Transistors†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January, 2003
How to Cite
Horowitz, G. (2003), Tunneling Current in Polycrystalline Organic Thin-Film Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390006
The author thanks Dr. P. Delannoy (University Paris 7) for his precious help in the development of the model. Stimulating discussions with Dr. J. N. Chazalviel (Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau) are kindly acknowledged. Experimental data were obtained at CNRS, Thiais by Dr. R. Hajlaoui.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!