This work was partially supported by Grants-in-Aid for COE Research “Molecular Nano-Engineering” from MEXT, Japan. MM expresses his thanks for a Research Fellowship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists.
Magnetic Force Microscopy Images of a Nanometer-Sized, Purely Organic High-Spin Polyradical†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 113–117, February, 2003
How to Cite
Miyasaka, M., Saito, Y. and Nishide, H. (2003), Magnetic Force Microscopy Images of a Nanometer-Sized, Purely Organic High-Spin Polyradical. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 113–117. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390016
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!