The authors are very grateful to the “Service Commun de Microscopie Electronique de l’Université Paul Sabatier” (TEMSCAN) for assistance with the electronic microscopy. This work is supported by funds from C.N.R.S. and E.U. (TMR network CLUPOS). K. Pelzer thanks the DAAD for a grant.
Organometallic Synthesis of Size-Controlled Polycrystalline Ruthenium Nanoparticles in the Presence of Alcohols†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 118–126, February, 2003
How to Cite
Pelzer, K., Vidoni, O., Philippot, K., Chaudret, B. and Collière, V. (2003), Organometallic Synthesis of Size-Controlled Polycrystalline Ruthenium Nanoparticles in the Presence of Alcohols. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 118–126. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390017
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!