This work was supported by the Israel Ministry of Science, under contract No. 8461-1-98 (G.H.) and by the Minerva Foundation, Munich (I.R.). We thank Mark Frogley for carrying out the Raman measurements and Igor Lubomirsky for very fruitful discussions.
Structural Effects in the Electrodeposition of CdSe Quantum Dots on Mechanically Strained Gold†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 159–164, February, 2003
How to Cite
Ruach-Nir, I., Wagner, H.D., Rubinstein, I. and Hodes, G. (2003), Structural Effects in the Electrodeposition of CdSe Quantum Dots on Mechanically Strained Gold. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 159–164. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390023
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!