Low-k Insulators as the Choice of Dielectrics in Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 199–204, March, 2003
How to Cite
Veres, J., Ogier, S.D., Leeming, S.W., Cupertino, D.C. and Mohialdin Khaffaf, S. (2003), Low-k Insulators as the Choice of Dielectrics in Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 199–204. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390030
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!