This work supported by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Grant No. DAAD 19-00-1-0002).
Near-Infrared Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) Based on Poly(phenylene)/Yb-tris(β-Diketonate) Complexes†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 205–210, March, 2003
How to Cite
Kang, T.-S., Harrison, B.S., Bouguettaya, M., Foley, T.J., Boncella, J.M., Schanze, K.S. and Reynolds, J.R. (2003), Near-Infrared Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) Based on Poly(phenylene)/Yb-tris(β-Diketonate) Complexes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 205–210. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390031
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!