Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung is gratefully acknowledged. We thank H. Pernice and R. Ohlhof for their assistance in the quantitative analysis of the compounds studied.
Composites of Perylene Chromophores and Layered Double Hydroxides: Direct Synthesis, Characterization, and Photo- and Chemical Stability†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 241–248, March, 2003
How to Cite
Bauer, J., Behrens, P., Speckbacher, M. and Langhals, H. (2003), Composites of Perylene Chromophores and Layered Double Hydroxides: Direct Synthesis, Characterization, and Photo- and Chemical Stability. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 241–248. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200390036
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!