D. R. thanks the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India for financial support.
Biogenic Calcium Carbonate: Calcite Crystals of Variable Morphology by the Reaction of Aqueous Ca2+ Ions with Fungi†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1075–1080, November, 2004
How to Cite
Ahmad, A., Rautaray, D. and Sastry, M. (2004), Biogenic Calcium Carbonate: Calcite Crystals of Variable Morphology by the Reaction of Aqueous Ca2+ Ions with Fungi. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1075–1080. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400005
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!