We thank The Dow Chemical Company for providing the PFB polymer used in these studies and EPSRC (GR/N34772) for financial support.
Using Self-Assembling Dipole Molecules to Improve Hole Injection in Conjugated Polymers†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1205–1210, December, 2004
How to Cite
Khodabakhsh, S., Poplavskyy, D., Heutz, S., Nelson, J., Bradley, D. D. C., Murata, H. and Jones, T. S. (2004), Using Self-Assembling Dipole Molecules to Improve Hole Injection in Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1205–1210. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400035
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!