This work was supported by the following research grants: LINK Foresight Program, Department of Trade and Industry, U.K. and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). We would like to thank Covion Organic Semiconductors, GmbH for providing us with some of the spiro-OMeTAD hole transporting material. TP would like to acknowledge Johnson Matthey Ltd., the British Council and the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust for financial support. We acknowledge the EPSRC Mass Spectroscopy Centre for mass spectrometry characterization. Supporting information is available online from Wiley Interscience and from the author.
Interface Engineering for Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Nanocrystalline Solar Cells: The Use of Ion-Solvating Hole-Transporting Polymers†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 435–440, May, 2004
How to Cite
Haque, S. A., Park, T., Xu, C., Koops, S., Schulte, N., Potter, R. J., Holmes, A. B. and Durrant, J. R. (2004), Interface Engineering for Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Nanocrystalline Solar Cells: The Use of Ion-Solvating Hole-Transporting Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 435–440. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400043
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!