This work was supported by grant from a-star (R-152-000-055-305).The main measurement work was performed at the National University of Singapore.
Gold-Cluster Sensors Formed Electrochemically at Boron-Doped-Diamond Electrodes: Detection of Dopamine in the Presence of Ascorbic Acid and Thiols†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 639–647, April, 2005
How to Cite
Weng, J., Xue, J., Wang, J., Ye, J., Cui, H., Sheu, F. and Zhang, Q. (2005), Gold-Cluster Sensors Formed Electrochemically at Boron-Doped-Diamond Electrodes: Detection of Dopamine in the Presence of Ascorbic Acid and Thiols. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 639–647. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400049
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!