The authors would like to thank the National Research Laboratory Project (Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea), the Ministry of Education of Korea for its support through its BK21 Program, and the Pohang Acceleratory Laboratory for providing the synchrotron radiation source at the 8C1 and 3C2 beam line used in this study.
Enhancement of Field-Effect Mobility Due to Surface-Mediated Molecular Ordering in Regioregular Polythiophene Thin Film Transistors†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 77–82, January, 2005
How to Cite
Kim, D. H., Park, Y. D., Jang, Y., Yang, H., Kim, Y. H., Han, J. I., Moon, D. G., Park, S., Chang, T., Chang, C., Joo, M., Ryu, C. Y. and Cho, K. (2005), Enhancement of Field-Effect Mobility Due to Surface-Mediated Molecular Ordering in Regioregular Polythiophene Thin Film Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 77–82. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400054
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!