We thank Dr. Prikhodko in the Material Science and Engineering Department at UCLA for assistance with TEM. This work is supported by the Office of Naval Research through MURI grant N00014-01-1-0757. SHT is an Alfred P. Sloan Foundation research fellow.
The Relationship Between Nanoscale Structure and Electrochemical Properties of Vanadium Oxide Nanorolls†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1197–1204, December, 2004
How to Cite
Sun, D., Kwon, C. W., Baure, G., Richman, E., MacLean, J., Dunn, B. and Tolbert, S. H. (2004), The Relationship Between Nanoscale Structure and Electrochemical Properties of Vanadium Oxide Nanorolls. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400056
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!