The authors thank Dr. Samuele Tosatti (ETH Zurich) for help with the XPS analysis, Dr. Andreas Fery and Dr. Dinesh Shenoy (MPI Golm) for introducing RH into capsule preparation characterization, and Annegret Praast for help with the microelectrophoresis. This work was financially supported in part by Sofja Kovalevskaja Program of Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the Swiss Priority Program on Nanotechnology, Top Nano 21 (Project No. KTI 5971.2).
Biofunctional Polyelectrolyte Multilayers and Microcapsules: Control of Non-Specific and Bio-Specific Protein Adsorption†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 357–366, March, 2005
How to Cite
Heuberger, R., Sukhorukov, G., Vörös, J., Textor, M. and Möhwald, H. (2005), Biofunctional Polyelectrolyte Multilayers and Microcapsules: Control of Non-Specific and Bio-Specific Protein Adsorption. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 357–366. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400063
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!