This work was supported by the Basic Research program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (Grant No. R01-1999-000-00194-0). The authors also extend gratitude to the Center for Advanced Functional Polymers of Engineering Research Center (Grant no. R11-1997-044-06000-0).
A Novel Polymeric Ionomer as a Potential Biomaterial: Crystallization Behavior, Degradation, and In-Vitro Cellular Interactions†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 367–374, March, 2005
How to Cite
Han, S.-I., Kang, S.-W., Kim, B.-S. and Im, S. S. (2005), A Novel Polymeric Ionomer as a Potential Biomaterial: Crystallization Behavior, Degradation, and In-Vitro Cellular Interactions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 367–374. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400079
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!