This work was performed through the Special Coordination Founds for Promoting Science and Technology from the MEXT, and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan.
Growth of Wurtzite ZnS Micrometer-Sized Diskettes and Nanoribbon Arrays with Improved Luminescence†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 757–762, May, 2005
How to Cite
Hu, J., Bando, Y., Zhan, J. and Golberg, D. (2005), Growth of Wurtzite ZnS Micrometer-Sized Diskettes and Nanoribbon Arrays with Improved Luminescence. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 757–762. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400084
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!