We are grateful to Cosette Betscha for her help with the osteoblasts culture. We thank Fouzia Boulmedais for her help with the FTIR experiments and C. Gergely for fruitful discussions about PLL/PGA films. We are also grateful to Anne-Laure Bolcato-Bellemin for fruitful discussions regarding the biological tests. This work was supported by the programs ACI “Technologies pour la Santé” (2002) from the Ministère Français de la Recherche.
Primary Cell Adhesion on RGD-Functionalized and Covalently Crosslinked Thin Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 83–94, January, 2005
How to Cite
Picart, C., Elkaim, R., Richert, L., Audoin, F., Arntz, Y., Da Silva Cardoso, M., Schaaf, P., Voegel, J.-C. and Frisch, B. (2005), Primary Cell Adhesion on RGD-Functionalized and Covalently Crosslinked Thin Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 83–94. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400106
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!