We are grateful to Cosette Betscha for her help with the osteoblasts culture. We thank Fouzia Boulmedais for her help with the FTIR experiments and C. Gergely for fruitful discussions about PLL/PGA films. We are also grateful to Anne-Laure Bolcato-Bellemin for fruitful discussions regarding the biological tests. This work was supported by the programs ACI “Technologies pour la Santé” (2002) from the Ministère Français de la Recherche.
Primary Cell Adhesion on RGD-Functionalized and Covalently Crosslinked Thin Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 83–94, January, 2005
How to Cite
Picart, C., Elkaim, R., Richert, L., Audoin, F., Arntz, Y., Da Silva Cardoso, M., Schaaf, P., Voegel, J.-C. and Frisch, B. (2005), Primary Cell Adhesion on RGD-Functionalized and Covalently Crosslinked Thin Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 83–94. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400106
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!