A. S. and S. M. acknowledge the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and the University Grants Commission Govt. of India respectively for financial support. We thank Praveen Shirude for assistance with ITC measurements and the Center for Materials Characterization (CMC) for SEM, TEM, and XPS analysis of the samples. Supporting Information is available form WileyIntersceince (www.wileyinterscience.com) or the author.
Synthesis and Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles in Quasi-Linear Lysine–Keggin-Ion Colloidal Particles†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 273–280, February, 2005
How to Cite
Sanyal, A., Mandal, S. and Sastry, M. (2005), Synthesis and Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles in Quasi-Linear Lysine–Keggin-Ion Colloidal Particles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 273–280. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400107
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!