This work was supported by the STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement No. ECS-9876771 through the Nanobiotechnology Center in Cornell University. The use of the facilities of the Cornell Nanofabrication Facility and the Cornell Center for Materials Research is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Joe Howard at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics for providing the plasmid for the kinesin used in this study.
Functional Hydrogel Surfaces: Binding Kinesin-Based Molecular Motor Proteins to Selected Patterned Sites†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1303–1309, August, 2005
How to Cite
Yu, T., Wang, Q., Johnson, D. S., Wang, M. D. and Ober, C. K. (2005), Functional Hydrogel Surfaces: Binding Kinesin-Based Molecular Motor Proteins to Selected Patterned Sites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1303–1309. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400117
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!