The authors acknowledge stimulating discussions with Profs. A. G. Evans, M. Moskovits, C. R. Safinya, and Dr. Li Youli. Dr. A. Kolmakov and Dr. J. Lofvander are acknowledged for fruitful interactions. Partial support for this work was obtained from the Microsystems Technology Office of the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency. This work made use of MRL Central Facilities supported by MRSEC Program of the NSF under Award No. DMR-00-80034. A. S. Z acknowledges the International Fellowship (National Science Scholars Program) from the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Singapore).
Facile Fabrication and Integration of Patterned Nanostructured TiO2 for Microsystems Applications†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 396–402, March, 2005
How to Cite
Zuruzi, A. S. and MacDonald, N. C. (2005), Facile Fabrication and Integration of Patterned Nanostructured TiO2 for Microsystems Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 396–402. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400135
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!