This work was supported by the National Science Council of the Republic of China. We thank Prof. Yu-Tai Tao for instruction in the fabrication and measurement of OLEDs.
Bright and Efficient, Non-Doped, Phosphorescent Organic Red-Light-Emitting Diodes†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1221–1226, December, 2004
How to Cite
Song, Y.-H., Yeh, S.-J., Chen, C.-T., Chi, Y., Liu, C.-S., Yu, J.-K., Hu, Y.-H., Chou, P.-T., Peng, S.-M. and Lee, G.-H. (2004), Bright and Efficient, Non-Doped, Phosphorescent Organic Red-Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1221–1226. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400137
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!