This work was supported by NSFC (grant nos. 50073028, 29974036, 20174047), State Key Laboratory of Polymer Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China Petrochemical Corporation, and Dow Corning Corp. (USA). Supporting Information is available from the author or from WileyInterscience www.wileyinterscience.com.
Influence of Side-Chain Structure and Irradiation Condition on Photoalignment of Ladder-Like Polysiloxane Films†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 125–130, January, 2005
How to Cite
Gu, H.-W., Xie, P., Fu, P.-F., Zhang, T.-Y. and Zhang, R.-B. (2005), Influence of Side-Chain Structure and Irradiation Condition on Photoalignment of Ladder-Like Polysiloxane Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 125–130. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400158
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!