This work was supported by the Robert A. Welch Foundation [AT-1326 (IHM), AT-1448 (GRD)] and a fellowship from the Department of Homeland Security [VZ].
Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide-Coated Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1147–1151, December, 2004
How to Cite
Dalton, A. B., Ortiz-Acevedo, A., Zorbas, V., Brunner, E., Sampson, W. M., Collins, S., Razal, J. M., Miki Yoshida, M., Baughman, R. H., Draper, R. K., Musselman, I. H., Jose-Yacaman, M. and Dieckmann, G. R. (2004), Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide-Coated Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1147–1151. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400190
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!