The Max Planck Society and the Australian Research Council are thanked for financial support. R. A. C. acknowledges the Australian Research Council for an Australian Research Fellowship. D. G. S. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a Research Fellowship. Rona Pitschke is thanked for ultramicrotoming the samples and for TEM analysis. Ingrid Zenke is appreciated for conducting the WAXS measurements. We are grateful to Degussa Hüls for supplying the P25 titania sample.
Titania and Mixed Titania/Aluminum, Gallium, or Indium Oxide Spheres: Sol–Gel/Template Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 239–245, February, 2005
How to Cite
Deshpande, A. S., Shchukin, D. G., Ustinovich, E., Antonietti, M. and Caruso, R. A. (2005), Titania and Mixed Titania/Aluminum, Gallium, or Indium Oxide Spheres: Sol–Gel/Template Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 239–245. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400220
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!