Financial support and encouragement to investigate industrial applications of Line Patterning from the Office of Naval Research (K. J. Wynne, Contract Officer), the Center of Technology Transfer (CTT) of the University of Pennsylvania (T. Fitzsimons), and Ecomerics Inc. (D. Elliman) are gratefully acknowledged. The assistance of the Laboratories of Science and Materials (LRSM) for providing AFM images is highly appreciated.
Plastic Electronic Devices Through Line Patterning of Conducting Polymers†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January, 2005
How to Cite
Hohnholz, D., Okuzaki, H. and MacDiarmid, A. G. (2005), Plastic Electronic Devices Through Line Patterning of Conducting Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400241
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!