We thank the EPSRC for funding a project studentship for R. J. P. and Queen Mary, University of London for funding a project studentship for E. L. We are also most grateful to Dr. Simon Teat, CCLRC Daresbury Laboratory, for assistance with the single-crystal X-ray diffraction measurements.
Precipitation of Calcium Carbonate in Confinement†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1211–1220, December, 2004
How to Cite
Loste, E., Park, R. J., Warren, J. and Meldrum, F. C. (2004), Precipitation of Calcium Carbonate in Confinement. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1211–1220. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400268
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!