This work was supported by Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Center of Excellence Development (COE) Project, and the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) under the Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry.
Novel Conjugated Organic Dyes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 246–252, February, 2005
How to Cite
Hara, K., Sato, T., Katoh, R., Furube, A., Yoshihara, T., Murai, M., Kurashige, M., Ito, S., Shinpo, A., Suga, S. and Arakawa, H. (2005), Novel Conjugated Organic Dyes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 246–252. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400272
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!