This work was supported by a grant from Konarka Technologies, Inc.
Infiltration of Regioregular Poly[2,2′-(3-hexylthiopene)] into Random Nanocrystalline TiO2 Networks†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 677–682, April, 2005
How to Cite
Bartholomew, G. P. and Heeger, A. J. (2005), Infiltration of Regioregular Poly[2,2′-(3-hexylthiopene)] into Random Nanocrystalline TiO2 Networks. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 677–682. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400277
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!