Financial support for this work was provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (2001-35504-10667), the National Science Foundation (grant BES-0114790). The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge Anthony Lowman and Jonathon Thomas at Drexel University for their help with tensile-test measurements.
Biomimetic Pattern Transfer†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 189–195, February, 2005
How to Cite
Wu, L.-Q., Ghodssi, R., Elabd, Y. A. and Payne, G. F. (2005), Biomimetic Pattern Transfer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 189–195. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400279
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!