We are grateful for financial support from the Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW) (P.M.; Vidi Vernieuwingsimpuls grant 700.52.423 to J.H.), and from the Technology Foundation STW in the Simon Stevin Award program Nanolithography (M.P. and V.M.; grant TST4946 to D.N.R.). We acknowledge Albert van den Berg for the XPS measurements. We thank Prof. Clivia Sotomayor Torres (University of Wuppertal, Germany) for help with the preparation of the e-beam-made stamps, which were obtained within the framework of the EC-funded project NaPa (Contract no. NMP4-CT-2003-500120) for which financial support is gratefully acknowledged. The content of this work is the sole responsibility of the authors.
Patterned Self-Assembled Monolayers on Silicon Oxide Prepared by Nanoimprint Lithography and Their Applications in Nanofabrication†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 451–457, March, 2005
How to Cite
Maury, P., Péter, M., Mahalingam, V., Reinhoudt, D. N. and Huskens, J. (2005), Patterned Self-Assembled Monolayers on Silicon Oxide Prepared by Nanoimprint Lithography and Their Applications in Nanofabrication. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 451–457. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400284
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!